The Brandon Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization. Founded in 2003, our mission is to improve the quality of life and shape the future of our community by creating public awareness, developing resources and supporting initiatives to address local needs.
Since its inception, Brandon Foundation has brought together corporate and small business leaders, along with individual leaders within the community to develop successful solutions and programs to meet local needs. Through innovative initiatives and annual fundraising programs, we continue to support over 60 registered charities and has distributed approximately over $1.7M to local charities in the Greater Brandon Area.
As we strive to make our community stronger, we invite you to join us. Together, we will develop resources and support initiatives that address local needs.
- Serving as a leader, catalyst and resource for philanthropy
- Supporting and strengthening local nonprofit organizations
- Facilitating pairings of qualified volunteers and organization needs based on a progressive volunteer data base
- Providing flexible and cost-effective ways for donors to benefit their community
- Participating in coalitions with other community groups
- Building endowments to help meet future community needs