The Mission of the Brandon Foundation is to improve the quality of life and shape the future of our community by creating public awareness, developing resources and supporting initiatives that address local needs.
Our vision is to provide a link between those with resources and those who need help, to mobilize individuals to become active partners in the building of a better community and to be a permanent resource for the needs of our community’s future.
We propose to strengthen our community by:
- Serving as a leader, catalyst and resource for philanthropy
– Supporting and strengthening local non-profit organizations
– Facilitating the pairings of qualified volunteers with the organization’s needs, based on a volunteer database
– Providing flexible and cost-effective ways for donors to benefit their community
– Participating in coalitions with other community groups
– Building endowments to help meet future community needs